Basic Compliance Policy
November 1, 2008
We hereby stipulate the basic policy for all executives and employees to thoroughly implement compliance. In practicing this basic policy, a Compliance Manual that corresponds to the respective situations in executing specific business tasks will be prepared in an effort to foster a spirit of compliance among all executives and employees, and implement business activities that make compliance the top priority.
- 1.We acknowledge the social responsibility and public mission of the Company’s operations, and will execute healthy corporate management and business conduct.
- 2.We will comply not only with the wording of laws and regulations but also with their legislative intent and purpose.
- 3.We will respect the individuality of all parties concerned, business and otherwise, and contribute to the healthy development of the social economy.
- 4.We will take a resolute stance against antisocial forces.
- 5.We will strive to leave behind a richer and fairer society for future generations.